Strobing may have come to our lives recently, but highlighting has been hot for years. Have you ever wondered what are the most popular luminous products?
Rank & Style is known for the top 10 lists it publishes for a bunch of beauty and style categories and subcategories, based on reviews, ratings, sellings and professionals’ preferences and this Rank & Style list gives us the top 10 best-selling luminous products. And that’s not a list just for highlighters, it also took into account anything luminous, blushes, concealers, foundations… anything.
So the 10 best-selling luminizing products are:
- Yves Saint Laurent ‘Touche Éclat’ Radiant Touch
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette and Powder
- Giorgio Armani ‘Luminous Silk’ Foundation
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed
- Benefit Cosmetics Watt’s Up!
- Bobbi Brown Brick Compacts
- NARS ‘The Multiple’ Stick
- Charlotte Tilbury ‘Filmstar Bronze & Glow’ Face Sculpt
- Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer
(source: Rank & Style)