I’ve been MIA lately, mainly because I was between 2 cities every week for the last couple of months, due to work. While traveling back and forth, there were a few things that were proved to be really handy and that’s what this post is all about. Furthermore, the timing seems ideal since it’s summer which is the season, I think, that most traveling happens.
Generally, having the regular day and night routine in smaller packaging helps, as well as transferring them in small containers.
The 5 things that made the list:
1. Batiste Dry Shampoo. First of all, a dry shampoo is really useful when you are on the run, especially during warm seasons, and that’s the best dry shampoo I have tried. Also, during that time I had some minor surgery and I had to avoid wetting the stitches, so… dry shampoo.
2. M·A·C Cremeblend Blush in “So Sweet, So Easy”. When traveling multi-use products are great. Cream blushes can be used for both lips and cheeks and can be applied with the fingers, that means no need for a blush brush. Now that I think about it, maybe I should have taken one of my Inglot cream blushes that are smaller! That’s OK, I like that M·A·C blush, something that is obvious since I’ve hit pan.
3. The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter. Cleansing butters and oils are my favorite method for removing the makeup and that particular one is so travel-friendly. First of all, being a butter (and not an oil) makes it easier to put it in a bag without worrying that it might leak, and in addition, it is packed in a non-bulky tin container.
4. Frezyderm Sun Screen Velvet Face Cream (spf 50+). I took some of it in a small container. That sunscreen does not look like a typical sunscreen, it looks more like a silicone-based face primer (I think it actually does have silicone). I do not use a face primer when I have it on.
5. Wet Wipes (not necessarily the ones in the picture). That was one of my most used items while traveling, so it had to be in that list.
Honorable mention: Inglot fragrance. Solid perfumes are ideal for traveling or to have in your purse. During that time I had Inglot’s Green Fruit Fragrance (solid perfume) with me, but I didn’t use it that much, at least not more than the 5 items stated above, that’s why it didn’t make the list, yet I had to mention it!