October has passed and a few new items came into my possession. This month had a bit of everyting, but it was mainly skincare – centered. And again I took advantage of a couple deals I came across.
From Sephora Collection:
• Kiss Me Balm in ’01 Creme Brulee’ (clear) and ’02 Cotton Candy’ (light pink). They are egg – shaped lip balms. They come in different colors, I got the two lightest. They are comfortable on the lips, they give shine and the colored one has decent color payoff. Swatching the other colors at the store, I saw that they are quite pigmented.
• Metamorphosis Exfoliating Powder. My skin likes it a lot, so far. It reminds me of exfoliating with baking soda, if you have ever done that. It contains salicylic acid. It says that it “suits even sensitive skin”, yet I think it might be too harsh, if you have very sensitive skin.
• Pore & Fine Line Filler. I haven’t tried it yet.
• Colorguard Eyeshadow Primer 12HR. I have used it 2-3 times and find it to be a decent eye primer. I have oily lids, so primers don’t really do miracles for me. This one made my eye makeup last for maybe up to 10 hours, which is not that bad, but it hasn’t held to the 12 hour claim. But I still have to use it a bit more to have a clear opinion on this.
• Nail Patch Art in ‘My black lace lingerie’.
• Nail Textile in ‘My IT bag’ and ‘My boyfriend jeans’.
‘Cocktails & Coconuts’ nail polish. That actually came with Elle magazine.
Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencils in ‘110 Pink So Chic’, ‘140 Minimalist’ and ‘630 Nude Perfection’.
From La Roche – Posay:
• Effaclar Duo [+]. I’d been using the original Effaclar Duo for years and I was loving it, but my skin does not seem to agree with the new formula of the Effaclar Duo [+] that I’m using lately, since it has been changed. As a matter of fact, I’m a little disappointed with the Duo [+]. I’m not ready to give up on it yet, though, that’s why I re-purchased it, but I have started looking for a replacement. That is why I got the next item, hoping that it will be more like the original Effaclar Duo.
• Effaclar A.I..
• Organic Jojoba Oil. I use jojoba oil as a face oil some nights. It’s the first time I’m getting this one. I haven’t use it yet.
• Lip Care with propolis. I like Apivita’s lip balms and I haven’t had that particular one. It is colorless.
• Lash Base Mascara.
• Studio Nails Ultra Nails Repair.