- 1 – 1.5 cups (warm) water (depends on the salty intensity you want the spray to be)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon hair gel (that depends on the strength of the hair gel you have and/ or the preferable strength of the sea salt spray)
These are the main ingredients but you can also add some sort of hair oil, to condition and also give shine to the hair. I added a bit (about half a tablespoon) of L’Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil, which also has UV filters.
Just combine all the ingredients together and mix. It’s better if the water is warm, so as to make it easier for the salt to dissolve and all the ingredients to mix together. Transfer the mixture into an empty spray bottle and you’ll have sea salt spray for your hair. So, spray to your hair, scrunch it and… voilà, you find yourself with some beachy waves.
Other summer related posts:
- Sunscreen Talk
- Defying Heat (Surviving those hot days!)
- Home Remedy for Treating Sunburns or Comforting the Skin after Sun Exposure (Quick Tip)
- My 10 Favorite M·A·C Eyeshadows for Summer